CAP is a self-funded program.
We rely on the generous support of alumni and donors like you.
Become a CAP Donor
- Support HBS/HKS alumni in giving back to their communities through pro bono consulting service
- Your tax-deductible donation supports our mission to improve the lives of people in the Boston area by strengthening the nonprofits and social enterprises that serve them
- Donations of $120 or more are eligible for complimentary HBS Association of Boston membership
- Please use Tax identification number 04-6114711 for donations made from donor advised funds
Online Donation Form
Note: Upon submission of this form, you will be redirected to PayPal’s secure payment portal to complete your transaction. Upon completion of your donation, you will receive an email from CAP with the details of your donation, which may be used as a receipt for tax purposes.
During the pandemic, we encourage donors to contribute online to help reduce the handling of mail. If you prefer to make a donation via check, please follow the instructions below. Thank you!
- Print our Donation Card
- Enclose a check made payable to “Community Action Partners of HBSAB” for the donation amount
- Mail your donation to:
Community Action Partners
c/o HBS Association of Boston
PO Box 390088
Cambridge, MA 02139
Important Tax Information
- HBSAB is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization
- Federal Tax I.D. No. 046-114711
- All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law
- CAP of HBSAB will send you prompt acknowledgement of your contribution
Statement of Ethics
- Community Action Partners of HBSAB is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that operates under the highest ethical standards and business practices meeting or exceeding the guidelines of the U.S. IRS
- We protect the confidentiality of all financial information and do not sell our donor list